Worst kpop song you've ever heard ?

Approved the thread.
  • this is hard, as i like majority of K-Pop songs i hear, but i didn't really like Forever - Æspa. that's all i can think of atm.

• the worst for me is def cherry bomb

• i love all kpop songs i dont hate any kpop songs

• There are some songs that i don't really get the hype and i skip listening to them.

I don't hate those songs, everyone has different taste, that's ok.

I feel bad for even saying this, but the some of the ones i can't listen to are:

Gee, Fantastic Baby, I'm the best, Superhuman, Jopping, Tiger inside, DNA, Cherry Bomb, Zimzalabim, More&More, Idol, Follow, Obsession, Miroh

• Going by TT? Jopping and their 100 song. I have never been more disappointed at SM than when they chose those 2 songs as title tracks.

• the diarrhea and constipation song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Twice I'm Going to be a Star, I love their other songs but that was kind of a mess and even Twice hated it (except for Dahyun and Sana)

External Content www.youtube.com

• I really disliked Desert from Hyoyeon, could have done a lot better dan that

• anything twice releases as a song is terrible

• Every song but my faves :)

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• EXO - Wolf is just so fucking shit I can't believe anyone actually enjoy that song lol

External Content www.youtube.com

I have been looking for this song for very long time thanks lol

• permission to dance, terrible music. Just terrible. not even one note was good, not even the styling, the hair, the mv, nothing.

• for the past years, i have none. now, there are...

Lalisa>>>>>>>>>> Sticker

• Twice's whole discography tbh

• Next level & hot sauce

My update since last time:

Hot sauce is still bad but Next level is kinda catchy now.

Worst song for now:

Sticker: a hot mess, vocal is acceptable but the rest especially the flute legit give me headache afterwards.

Lalisa: yeah I get it your name is Lalisa, no need to repeat it for the thousands of time during a less than 4 min song.

• Every Hitchhiker song but I don't know if he is considered kpop.

Zimzalabim, Red Flavor and most songs after that, most Twice title tracks and b-sides.

I agree with whoever said Hyoyeon could have done better with Desert. That was a mess.

• This thread contains 45 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!