Why are many female kpop stans like "men are bad... We hate men..." but then proceed to worship their oppars who are also men?

Approved the thread.
  • well i mean, the majority of fans are teenagers to young adult, which is fine. but the stupidest ones has the loudest voice, its alot easier to spot with today's technology.

• Straight women say the same thing. They can't help what they are attracted too even if they know it's trash.

• Y’all need to stop taking the “ew men” comments to heart.

• Hormones, puberty, oppars are the idealized, romanticized versions of perfect men that teen girls dream about and project on them. Take a pick.

• and if you say you hate women you'll be called misogynist.

• it's weird people bring up oppa's etc

most kpop stans who have this mentality are the ones stanning female idols

rose & irene even have been painted as some sort of menhating feminists when they both probably have been in multiple relationships with men.

• Dialing down on "yOuR oPpaRs" comments and getting offended instead of listening to the criticisms, concerns, fears and complaints? Sounds about right.

• Thread is a perfect example whi i hate men :send-love-bunny:

• it's weird people bring up oppa's etc

most kpop stans who have this mentality are the ones stanning female idols

rose & irene even have been painted as some sort of menhating feminists when they both probably have been in multiple relationships with men.

No I've seen it as a boyband follower. There are plenty of "I hate men but I'd died for X" memes.

It's just an online thing though. Like white girls on tiktok doing "white people amiright" eye-rolling. Whatever appears to earn the most likes.

• Oppas aren't men, they're gods

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!