Midzys have been used by blinks to hate on aespa now blinks turned thier back when itzy is getting hated by mys in return

Approved the thread.
  • lol, mys really delusional

• I don't remember blinks ever throwing hate at itzy, they used to Hype them to attack twice but at some point I remember some used to call them BP WANNABES.

• lesson learned never trust blinks. Monster era flashbacks where blinks agreed to stream monster mv so reveluv didn't care much but blinks didn't actually stream it. Every fandom for themselves

• i don't think i've seen a lot of midzys hate on aespa, it's mostly blinks, dives and gidle stans who are doing better than aespa this year.

• Akp favorite past time is shitting in blinks huh

We really don’t care. Keep your petty fanwars on twitter

• now why are blinks in it again, don't blame us just because your favs are flops

• Kinda notice how it's almost always MYs and Blinks getting shitted on lately.

Some people want to get all the other Big 3 fandoms to get fed up enough by the neverending bashing so they're chased away and only JYP fandoms remain of the Big 3?

They'll be in for a big surprise when Blackpink come back.

• Turning their backs? Um, anyone with ears or a sense of taste can tell this was one of Itzy's worst comebacks. Even Midzy's themselves can't deny this. This isn't about blinks or anything like that. It's just people admitting a song isn't good when they hear it. Aespa fans might feel vindicated by this situation, but it doesn't make the criticism about Aespa's music any less valid.

It's just that now instead of Aespa, Itzy has also decided to put out bad music and the results of that being poor can't be helped.

I really don't expect blinks or anyone to defend a song like this, the same way I wouldn't anyone of Aespa. Some of you guys think everything negative that is said about a group is just orchestrated to hate and can't accept the fact that people might say negative things about a group not because they are just doing it out of hate, but because they genuinely find those things bad.

• why are you trying to turn blinks and midzys against each other? blinks genuinely like itzy they aren't using anyone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!