Introducing: ROMEO (one of the most slept on boy groups of all time)

• This thread will probably flop but anyways, Romeo consists of 7 members: Seunghwan, Yungsung, Milo (trash, will explain later), Minsung, Kyle, Hyunkyung, and Kangmin. They debuted on May 7, 2015 with a song titled Love Sick.

Milo had a scandal because of a sexual proposition in which he invited an underage fan to stay with him, and was exposed messaging the fan. I think when that scandal arose Milo apologized and went straight to the army, but don't quote me on that. The other members were active up until October 2019 on Twitter. Anyways, one of their last songs was sooooooo good.

If it wasn't for Milo I think they would have definitely gotten popular. It's too bad. I'm not sure what will happen to the group and it's likely that they're finished but regardless, they have some great songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!