In honor of baekhyun's 3rd solo debut anniversary, what kinda songs do you want from him?

• As the title says.

What do you wanna hear most from him? For me i actually want a ballad album or single next :mesmerized-bee:

Smth like this cover he did for All of my life would be perfect for me

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Im obsessed with this song now

His ballads just hit diff. I knew the world needed a ballad album from the byun baekhyun when he dropped this ost last year

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any way there is some solo ballad material from baekhyun but its not ENOUGH ;(

I also want smth like psycho again or skz red lights from him but man would never revive his dark concept glory so i gave up on that dream :pepe-love-not:

• Bambi-bam-beh

Changed the title of the thread from “In honor of baekhyun's 3rd solo debut anniversary, what kinda songs do you want from baekhyun?” to “In honor of baekhyun's 3rd solo debut anniversary, what kinda songs do you want from him?”.
  • Grabbing this chance to promote my all time fav song

• perhaps im too emo because hes been enlisted since forever and me overdosing on my comfort baekhyun songs is affecting my judgment pepe-ooh

Im always crying about wanting choreos but what do u know perhaps people change :swing-pepe:

• or maybe continue eating the rnb industry but give me that baekchen subunit :pepe-hips:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!