[theqoo] SM CULTURE UNIVERSE - AESPA SEASON1 POSTER

• [theqoo] SM CULTURE UNIVERSE - AESPA SEASON1 POSTER

bypannchoaJune 15, 2022

AVvXsEhCKKEAKMbi7n2QS3NG0mt49G3uOZhKr6cSL9kpBVXlwH2ZQPTvPQY4LpXDAiJYnLkK33R0onilo0D-VlR-apck8XXNwbUBVcEF-p2DZhtvwHdWfYatFiGMgws8meGWla_P5M-Phpqw6iTnh45MJxRXu05v7aVXoxl0h1kl6QNfCBjZ9Wv9iMVwCGNn=s16000

original post: here

1. It looks like a movie poster!!!

2. I love the fact that they have their own colorsㅋㅋ

3. Huh? Isn't this just a Marvel concept photo?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. This reminds me of Avengers' movie posterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their world view is so funㅋㅋㅋ

5. Aespa are freaking my-way so I support them. As a female idol fan, I'm enjoying this. I'm waiting to see them release their video

6. Is this for real???? I wonder what kind of song will come out

7. I shouldn't be the only one who laugh every time I look at those charactersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. It reminds me of a movie poster, but when are the ae-members clothes going to change?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. So it's a poster for their word view!!!! It's cool that Aespa just does whatever they want

10. No but they're really not going to change their clothes? Those clothes are good for 2 years already

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!