Can Aespa reach 2 million overall album sales if they pass 1m with preorders?

• Do you think they can do it with their second album? It’s nutz but I think they might pull it of :pepe-cowboy:

Approved the thread.
  • No

Bp the album had 1m preorders and only reached 1.5 after almost 2 years

• I am a MY and I am not sure they will reach 1m yet. It’s crazy that if they sell 900k kpopies would call it flop or something because of all the set up. I don’t know how everyone is so sure they will increase that much in sales. They might sell 700k and 800k and it will be a huge increase as well.

• I am a MY and I am not sure they will reach 1m yet. It’s crazy that if they sell 900k kpopies would call it flop or something because of all the set up. I don’t know how everyone is so sure they will increase that much in sales. They might sell 700k and 800k and it will be a huge increase as well.

Whatever they do they will be called a flop lol they could sell 3m and haters will still call them flops. Stop caring what people think at the end of the day aespa are still rich and unbothered :pepe-shrug:

• Some MY clearly underestimate aespa. Like ik they ain't selling 2m but 700k? 800k? cmon that is too low

• Lol no. Stop setting them up. Ya'll are only doing this to make it seem like a flop of they sell 800k to 1m even though those numbers would be beyond incredible.

Yall expecting 2 million now?

• No, first let's see if they can reach 500K pre orders

• It’s not even been 1 week yet and they’ve already passed 300k preorders and that’s from what we know

China bars

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ktown - this isn’t the updated one

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To answer op it’s possible

• Yes, they will reach the 2m obviously

• Stop setting them up

I see them reaching 1m but 2M? Delusional

SM also has a problem of the album stocks ( look at Savage currently out of stock) so I don't see it goes beyond that . SM don't do album restocking as often as other company. They just produced the album until their goal was reached ( Savage album target were 600K copies).

• don't count your chickens before they hatch

• 2 Million lol. You have to be setting them up right? :pepe-peek:

• Why do you always disapprove my posts, let me say what the fuck I want in peace.

Mys being delusional part 9531643769876757436.

• 2m is a most definite yes. There is also a high chance they could reach 3m for sure. In a few years I think Aespa could be doing close to 5m every comeback. They are on track to become the greatest GG of all time

• 2m is a most definite yes. There is also a high chance they could reach 3m for sure. In a few years I think Aespa could be doing close to 5m every comeback. They are on track to become the greatest GG of all time

The set up

• sm groups don't sell more than preorders. So if they get 1million preorders they will sell only 1million. Nct127 got 2.4million preorders and they are stuck at that number for almost a year now.

• sm groups don't sell more than preorders. So if they get 1million preorders they will sell only 1million. Nct127 got 2.4million preorders and they are stuck at that number for almost a year now.

That a weird statement because nowadays most groups don’t pass it but some SM groups did indeed pass that. Dream orders in Hot Sauce were 1.7m then they sold 2m. aespa preorders in Savage were 400k but they sold 600k in Gaon.

False. Someone already replied and corrected you but let's use the example you provided. Sticker had 2.1m pre-orders not 2.4m - which is the current number on Gaon.

• they will sell 200 million

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!