S.E.S - Remember New

• I. Introduction

Remember is a special Korean language studio album by S.E.S, their 8th studio album. The album marks the first release of original material by the group since Choose My Life-U in 2002, and first official release since the compilation album Beautiful Songs in 2003, released by Avex Trax, shortly after their disbandment. The group's reunion and the album's release is in honor of S.E.S.'s twentieth anniversary since their debut 1997 album I'm Your Girl.

II. Tracklisting

1. Candy Lane
    2. Remember
    3. Han Pogui Geurim (Paradise) (한 폭의 그림)
    4. Birthday
    5. My Rainbow (Chingu - Sebeonjjae Iyagi) (친구-세번째 이야기)
    6. Hush
    7. Sandaneun Geon Da Geureon Ge Anigessni (Life) (산다는 건 다 그런 게 아니겠니)
    8. Geudaerobuteo Sesang Bicheun Sijakdoego (The Light) (그대로부터 세상 빛은 시작되고)
    9. Love [story]
    10. Remember (English Ver.)

III. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.