S.E.S - Choose My Life-U

• I. Introduction

Choose My Life-U is the fifth album released by S.E.S. The songs "U" and "Just A Feeling (Remix Version)" were used as the lead tracks. It sold approximately 400,000 copies according to SM Entertainment.

II. Tracklisting

1. Just A Feeling (Original Version)
    2. You Told Me
    3. U
    4. Chingu - Dubeonjjae Iyagi (친구 - 두번째 이야기; Friends - The Second Story)
    5. Choose My Life
    6. Dalligi (달리기; Relay)
    7. Nado Nampyeoni Isseosseumyeon Johgessda (나도 남편이 있었으면 좋겠다; I Wish I Had a Husband)
    8. Requiem
    9. Gido (기도; Prayer)
    10. Red Angel
    11. Yonggi (용기; Courage)
    12. Ijji Moshae (잊지 못해; I Can't Forget)
    13. Naegelo (내게로; To Me)
    14. Just A Feeling (Remix Version)
    15. U - Japanese Version (On the Japan Release Only)

III. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Important Videos from the Era