With You-th

• undefined

I. Introduction

With You-th is TWICE's thirteenth mini album. It has six songs on its track list.

II. Background & Release

In December 2023, TWICE announced the pre-release single named "I Got You". The album was released (along with I Got You) on February 23th, 2024.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    I Got YouJonah Morais, Daniel Seavey, David Wilson, Jake Torrey, Lexxi SaalJonah Morais (music), Daniel Seavey (music), David Wilson (music), Jake Torrey (music), Lexxi Saal (music), Dwilly (arrangement)2:53
    One SparkSim Eunjee, Melanie FontanaKyler Niko (music), Earattack (music, arrangement), Paulina "PAU" Cerrilla (music), Lee Woo-hyun (music, arrangement)3:03
    RushChaeyoungMich Hansen (music), Chris Burton (music), Carl Wallevik (music), Cutfather (arrangement), Carl Altino (arrangement)2:36
    New NewLee Seu RanLee Woo-min "Collapsedone" (music, arrangement), Paulina "PAU" Cerrilla, Kyler Niko3:01
    BloomJeongyeonMelanie Fontana (music), Earattack (music, arrangement), Lindgren (music, arrangement), GG Ramirez (music), Lee Woo-hyun (music, arrangement)3:23
    You Get MeDahyunBrooke Tomlinson (music), Sofia Kay (music), Jeoff Harris (music, arrangement)2:33

IV. Spotify Tracklist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

VI. Reception

On the monthly chart performance, With You-th reached #1 on the South Korean Albums (Circle) chart and #9 on the Japanese Albums (Oricon)