B1A4 - Good Timing

• I.

Good_Timing_album_cover.jpg

Introduction

Good Timing is the third studio album by the South Korean boy group B1A4. The album has only one single, which is named A Lie (거짓말이야).

II. Background & Release

Its genres are K-Pop and dance-pop. It was released on November 28th, 2016.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    Time (Intro)Jinyoung, Moon Jeonggyu1:02
    A lie (거짓말이야)Jinyoung, BaroJinyoung, Kang Myeongsin3:28
    Crushing on You Again (너에게 한 번 더 반하는 순간)Jinyoung, BaroJinyoung, Captain Planet3:54
    Good TimingJinyoungJinyoung, Captain Planet3:32
    Nightmare (악몽)CNU, BaroCNU (music), Gureum (music, arrangement), humbert (arrangement)3:25
    In a Dream (꿈에)Jinyoung, BaroJinyoung (music, arrangement), Captain Planet (arrangement)3:39
    SparklingCNU, BaroCNU (music), RWAM (music, arrangement)3:37
    To My StarCNU, BaroCNU, Gureum (music, arrangement)3:06
    Melancholy (멜랑꼴리)Jinyoung, BaroJinyoung, Jinyoung3:07
    I Will Find You (내가 널 찾을게)Jinyoung, BaroJinyoung (music, arrangement), Moon Jeonggyu3:37
    Drunk on YouJinyoung, BaroJinyoung (music, arrangement), Kang Myeongsin (arrangement)3:05
    With youJinyoungJinyoung (music, arrangement), Moon Jeonggyu3:27

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Reception

In 2016, Good Timing reached #1 on the South Korean Albums Chart (Gaon), #9 on the US World Albums (Billboard), and a distant #50 on Japanese Albums Chart (Oricon).