Oh My Girl - OH MY GIRL (EP)

• I. Introduction

OH MY GIRL is the self titled debut mini album by OH MY GIRL.
    It was released by WM Entertainment on April 20, 2015 and distributed by Loen Entertainment.

The album was produced by Lee Won-min, CEO of WM Entertainment, with music produced by 72 and Moon Jeong-gyu.

The album contains four songs, including the single "Cupid", which was released in conjunction with the album. Oh My Girl promoted the album with a series of televised live performances on South Korea's music shows.
    "Cupid" was favorably reviewed by several music critics, ranking in the top 10 of the kpop year end lists of PopMatters and Idolator. Jacques Peterson, writing for Idolator described the song as "simultaneously hypnotic and jarring" and called it the "surprise rookie gem of the year".

The song was also named as one of the best rookie releases of 2015.

II. Tracklist

1. Oh My Girl (intro)

2. Cupid

3. Hot Summer Nights

4. Curious

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.