Oh My Girl - Pink Ocean

• I. Introduction

Pink Ocean is the third mini album by OH MY GIRL.

It was released by WM Entertainment on March 28, 2016 and distributed by LOEN Entertainment.

The album contains five songs, including the singles "Step by Step" and "Liar Liar".

On May 18, WM Entertainment announced that the album would get a repackage on May 26, 2016 with 3 new tracks: "Windy Day", "Stupid in Love", and a Chinese version of "Liar Liar''

II. Singles

Liar Liar is a dance pop song with an hip hop drum beat.

In the lyrics, the narrator is a girl who has a secret crush on a guy, but feels like she is "somewhere in between a dream and reality" because she is uncertain that her affection is returned.

"B612" is a mid-tempo acoustic ballad inspired by the Little Prince, the prince's home planet is Asteroid B-612, and the song's lyrics compare the narrator and her crush to the rose and the prince.

''I Found Love'' is an R&B song with a strong drum rhythm, and is about a girl attending school and falling in love.

"Knock Knock" is a retro pop song about friendship.

"Step by Step" was described as having a "dreamy" atmosphere and has a rock style rhythm with string instrumentation.

III. Tracklist

1. Liar Liar

2. B612

3. I Found Love

4. Knock Knock

5. Step By Step

IV. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.