Oh My Girl - Nonstop

• I. Introduction

Nonstop is the seventh mini album by OH MY GIRL.

It was released by WM Entertainment on April 27, 2020 and distributed by Sony Music Entertainment Korea.

The album contains five songs, including the lead single "Nonstop".

Talking about the success of their recent album “Nonstop,” which hit No. 1 on music charts, Seunghee said, “I didn’t even dream of it getting No. 1. It’s not easy to get No. 1, so I thought we’d have to go through a lot of ups and downs on the charts. It feels like we’ve skipped the middle step and just jumped [to the top].”

Hyojung added, “I was amazed at just how much love we got. It didn’t feel real, and I remember being a bit dumbfounded.”

II. Tracklist

1. Nonstop

2. Dolphin

3. Flower Tea

4. Neon

5. Krystal

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.