PURPLE K!SS - memeM

• I. Introduction

"MemeM" is Purple K!ss's third mini album. It was released on March 29, 2022 with "memeM" serving as the title track.

II. Background

Purple K!ss announced the upcoming release of "memeM" on March 8, 2022 with a logo motion video teaser. They released a schedule the next day detailing the release of the concept photos, track list, story films, solo teasers, intro performance video, highlight medley, MV teasers, and finally the mini album release. Everything released on time accordingly up until the mini album release and the MV release for the title track "memeM" on March 29.

The mini album "MemeM" features writing credits from members Yuki, Chaein, and Na Go Eun.

III. Track List

Title
    Lyrics
    Composition Arrangement Length
    Intro : Illusion
    Kang Ji Won
    Kang Ji Won, Mingkey
    Mingkey 1:07
    memeM Kim Do Hoon, Kang Ji Won, Seo Yong Bae, Lee Hoo Sang, Yuki
    Kim Do Hoon, Kang Ji won, Seo Yong Bae, Lee Hoo Sang
    Lee Hoo Sang
    2:52
    Oh My Gosh
    Chaein, Cosmic Sound, Cosmic Girl
    Chaein, Cosmic Sound, Cosmic Girl
    Cosmic Sound, Cosmic Girl
    3:22
    Pretty Psycho
    Kim Do Hoon, Kang Ji won, Na Go Eun, Yuki
    Kim Do Hoon, Kang Ji Won
    Kang Ji Won
    3:10
    JOAH Chaein Chaein, Davve
    Davve, Yoon Yeong Jun, Lee Joo Yong
    3:15
    Hate me, Hurt me, Love me
    Davve, Seo Yong Bae, Lee Hoo Sang, Mingkey, Yuki
    Davve, Seo Yong Bae, Lee Hoo Sang, Mingkey
    Lee Hoo Sang, Mingkey
    3:06
    Cursor Chaein, Yuki
    Davve, Chaein
    Davve, Lee Joo Yong, Kwon Suk Hong, $up
    3:24

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Reception

"MemeM" topped the iTunes Top 10 Album chart in 7 countries. Which include Turkey, Denmark, Singapore, Russia, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Indonesia. The tracks ranked in other iTunes Top Song Charts which include the title track "memeM" and b-sides "Cursore", and "Hate me, Hurt me, Love me". The first day sales for "memeM" will also was 3.5 times more the sales of their last release "HIDE&SEEK".