B.A.P - Badman

• I. Introduction

Badman is the third EP by B.A.P.

It was released on August 6, 2013 and it features 6 tracks with Coffee Shop, Hurricane and Badman being the title tracks.

It charted number 1 on the Billboard World Album Chart.

II. Singles and Composition

Along with revelation of the album name and its track listing on July 28, 2013, TS Entertaiment hinted that the EP Badman would "contain music that only B.A.P can do...it is supposed to have genres they never tried before in the album."

The agency had also stated before that there were going to be three promotional singles from the upcoming third EP.

"Coffee Shop", the EP's lead single, was written and produced by the record producer duo of Kang Ji-won and Kim Ki-bum, who have previously worked on successful hits with other artists from TS Entertainment. The group also collaborated with the pianist Song Young-joo for the instrumental part of the track.

B.A.P travelled to several sites in the United States to shoot scenes for music video of the song.

Hurricane", the next single, was produced and written by record producers Marco and Jun Da-woon.

The final single, "Badman" was written and produced by Kang Ji-won and Kim Ki-bum.

Member Yongguk confirmed his part in writing the song: "I thought it was unfortunate that you always hear about criminals every time you turn on the news, making society feel scary and unsafe. I wanted to bring awareness. I feel that there are so many big issues that we should not forget about yet we forget them so easily. I felt that no one else would convey these messages about society if we didn't do it...".

III. Tracklist

1. Whut's Poppin'

2. Badman

3. Excuse Me

4. Coffee Shop

5. Bow Wow

6. Hurricane

IV. MV and Album Tracks