Song Yuqi

• I. Introduction

Yuqi (우기) is a Chinese artist under CUBE Entertainment. She is a member of the Korean pop girl group (G)I-DLE.

II. Career

On April 8, 2018, Yuqi was revealed as the first member of (G)I-DLE. The group officially debuted on May 2 with their first mini album I Am.

On April 21, 2019, it was announced Yuqi would be joining the main cast of the Chinese variety show Keep Running.

On April 23, 2020, Yuqi was confirmed to be returning as a cast member for the show's eighth season. Yuqi participated in the show King of Mask singer on November 1, 2020. She first sang Lee Hi's Holo in a duet with her competitor, and then she sang 2NE1's Missing You by herself after she was eliminated, before revealing her identity. The panelists were impressed with both her fluent Korean pronunciation as well as her unique vocal tone.

In 2021, she would make her solo debut with the digital single EP "A Page", which features the songs "Giant" and "Bonnie & Clyde".

Song Yuqi would return as a soloist in 2024, 3 years since her solo debut with the single "Could it Be" followed two weeks later by the album YUQ1.

III. Variety Shows

• Law of the Jungle (SBS, 2019)
    • Learn Way (1theK, 2020–present)
    • Keep Running (Zhejiang Television, 2019–present)

IV. Discography

IVI. Albums

[2024.04.23] YUQ1

IVII. Digital Singles

[2021.05.13] A Page

[2024.04.05] Could It Be

IVIII. Compilations/Other

[2023.06.27] YENA - "HATE XX" (#2 "Hate Rodrigo" (Feat. Yuqi ((G)I-DLE))