• I. Introduction

Y is a member and a main vocalist and visual of Woollim Entertainment's boy group Golden Child.

II. Career

Before debuting, Y was a trainee for twelve years. He debuted as a member of Golden Child on August 28, 2017 with the release of their mini album Gol-Cha.

On May 17, 2021, he was featured in a giant 62 artist collaboration single 2021 Now N New.

III. Discography

2021 Now N New
    Digital Single
    May 17, 2021

IV. Videography

Title Date Aired
    Network
    My Lovely Girl
    2014 SBS

V. Videos

We All Lie Cover

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Because It's a Different Time Cover

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ra Pam Pam Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Trivia

• He was born in Busan and grew up in Gyeongsang, Changwon, South Korea
    • He has a sister who is older than him by two years
    • He is the most athletic of Golden Child
    • He shares a birthday with fellow member Joochan
    • He likes dark colors like black
    • He is close to UP10tion's Jinhoo since elementary school
    • He and Dayeol cameo in the drama My Lovely Girl as the band INFINITE Power alongside INFINITE's Hoya and L