Jay

• I. Introduction

Jay is a member of Belift Lab's boy group ENHYPEN.

II. Career

Jay was announced to be a contestant on CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment's survival show I-LAND on June 2, 2020. The show aired from June 26 to September 18. He came in 2nd place via global voting, which led to him joining the debut lineup for ENHYPEN. He debuted with the group on November 30 with their mini album Border : Day One.

III. Videography.

Title Date Aired
    Network
    I-LAND 2020 Mnet

IV. Videos

FEVER MCOUNTDOWN Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tamed-Dashed COMBACKSHOW Fancam

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Legend of K-POP Fancam

V. Trivia

• His father is a President of Sinar Tours
    • He has no siblings
    • Jay has the nickname of Angry Bird
    • He is the moodmaker of ENHYPEN
    • He likes the color purple
    • He wears glasses
    • Jay looks up to EXO's Kai

(Credit to kprofiles.com)