Stray Kids - SKZ2021

• Stray Kids - SKZ2021.jpeg

SKZ2021 is Stray Kids' second compilation album, a sequel to SKZ2020. It features the Korean version of "Scars" as its title track, 12 tracks re-recorded as eight members, and a previously CD-only track from Clé: Levanter. It was released as a digital album on December 23, 2021.

I. Tracklist

1. Scars (Korean ver.)
    2. Awaken
    3. (Rock)
    4. 3rd Eye
    5. Placebo
    6. 불면증 (Insomnia)
    7. 그림자도 빛이 있어야 존재 (Behind the Light)
    8. 편 (My Side)
    9. 극과 극 (N/S)
    10. 0325
    11. For You
    12. 잠깐의 고요 (Maze of Memories)
    13. 고장난 나침반 (Broken Compass)
    14. Hoodie Season

II. Official videos

Scars (Korean ver.)

Awaken

돌(Rock)

3rd Eye

Placebo

불면증 (Insomnia)

그림자도 빛이 있어야 존재 (Behind the Light)

편 (My Side)

극과 극 (N/S)

For You

잠깐의 고요 (Maze of Memories)

고장난 나침반 (Broken Compass)

Hoodie Season

III. Trivia

• The titles of the songs previously titled "Mixtape #1-#5" have been changed back to the titles of the pre-debut 3RACHA songs they're based on. The changes are as follows:

Mixtape #1 → Placebo

Mixtape #2 → 그림자도 빛이 있어야 존재 (Behind the Light)*

Mixtape #3 → For You

Mixtape #4 → 고장난 나침반 (Broken Compass)

Mixtape #5 → Hoodie Season

* : the title of the 3RACHA song is usually translated "Even a shadow needs light to exist"

In addition to lines being re-recorded, the songs are suspected to be re-mastered too, but this is not officially confirmed yet.

Several lines were changed, especially in the "Mixtape" songs. In addition, the last line of N/S was changed from 쉽지않네 (it's not easy) to 끝 (end).

With the release of SKZ2021, the only songs without an OT8 version in Stray Kids' discography are: "Glow", "4419", "School Life", "Who", "Hero's Soup", and "Road Not Taken".