CNBLUE - Bluetory

• I. Introduction

Bluetory is the Korean debut mini-album by South Korean pop-rock idol band CNBLUE. It was released on January 14, 2010, under FNC Music and distributed by Mnet Media. After being signed to the record label, the quartet was sent to Japan, where it independently released two mini-albums. While working with the band, frontman Jung Yong-hwa was cast in the television drama You're Beautiful (2009), where he first garnered recognition.

Following a series of video teasers for each member, Bluetory and its lead single "I'm a Loner" were concurrently released. CNBLUE was met with immediate commercial success; the mini-album topped the Gaon Music Chart for two consecutive weeks, and "I'm a Loner" peaked at number two on the Gaon Digital Chart. The latter earned the quartet two music show wins, the first being on Music Bank two weeks into its debut.

II. Track Listing

No. Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    1 I'm a Loner Han Seong-ho, Amen Kim Do-hoon, Lee Sang-ho Kim Do-hoon, Lee Sang-ho 3:38
    2 Love Revolution Jung Yong-hwa, Han Seong-ho Han Seong-ho, Kim Jae-yang Owl 3:17
    3 Y, Why... Jung Yong-hwa, Han Seong-ho Jung Yong-hwa, Ryo Owl, Ryo-ta Fukuoka 3:48
    4 Now or Never Shusui, Family Business Shusui, Family Business Hirofumi Sasaki 3:45
    5 I Will... Forget You... Shusui, Thomas G'son Shusui, Thomas G'son Hirofumi Sasaki 4:49

III. Music Video & Audio

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.