CLC - Free'sm

• 25420014128b8aeaa66f5a91afda9b6a.jpg

I. Introduction

Free'sm is the 8th mini album by CLC which was released on August 3, 2017, by Cube Entertainment and distributed by CJ E&M Music and, the EP consists of six songs with Where are You? being released as the title track

II. Background & Release

On July 24, 2017, the first video teaser was released featuring Cube Entertainment trainee and former Produce 101 Season 2 contestant, Yoo Seonho. Two days later, the second and final video teaser was released. On July 30, an audio snippet video was released, showing a preview of each song. The EP was released on August 3, 2017. A teaser for Where Are You? was released on August 1, with the full MV being released on August 3. A choreography practice video for Summer Kiss was released on August 20 and a performance video for I Like It was later released on October 26.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    Where are You? Armadillo Armadillo 3:40
    Bae Big Sancho, Park Haeil, Yeeun Big Sancho, Park Haeil 3:33
    I Like It Seo Jaewoo, Big Sancho, Yeeun Seo Jaewoo, Big Sancho, Nick Holiday, Nikki Paige 3:32
    Call My Name Shin Agnes (MonoTree) Chu Daegwan (MonoTree), Nopari 3:04
    Summer Kiss Sweetch, Jerry.L Sweetch, Jerry.L 3:27
    Hold Your Hand Son Youngjin, Kang Dongha, Yeeun Son Youngjin, Kang Dongha 4:00

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Reception

Free'sm debuted at number 10 on the Gaon Album Chart, on the chart issue dated July 30 - August 5, 2017. The EP placed at number 41 on the chart for the month of August 2017, with 4,355 physical copies sold.