Monsta X - The Clan Pt. 1 Lost

• The Clan Pt. 1 Lost is the third mini album by South Korean boy group Monsta X and the beginning of The Clan album trilogy. It was released on May 18, 2016 by Starship Entertainment. The album contains six tracks including the title track "All In".

I. Background

In April 2016, it was announced that the group would be releasing a 2.5 episode series called The Clan. A pre-release track, "Ex Girl" featuring Wheein of Mamamoo was released on May 9. The lead single, "All In" was released alongside the album on May 18. The music video for "All In" was directed by award winning film director Dee Shin.

On May 18, the group held a comeback showcase at the Yes24 Live All in Seoul which was livestreamed on VLive.

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Duration
    Ex Girl (feat. Wheein of Mamamoo) ESBEE, Jooheon, I.M Lissie, ESBEE Lissie, ESBEE 3:23
    걸어 (All In) ESBEE, Stereo 14, Lissie, Mad Clown, Jooheon, I.M Lissie, Stereo 14, ESBEE, Brother Su Lissie, Stereo 14, ESBEE 3:10
    네게만 집착해 (Stuck) Punch Sound, Seo Jieum, Jooheon, I.M Punch Sound Punch Sound 3:45
    백설탕 (Sweetheart) Jooheon, I.M, Jeongmin Jooheon, I.M, Jeongmin Jeongmin 3:15
    반칙이야 (Unfair Love) Kiggen, Stereo 14, Lissie, Seo Jieum, Jooheon, I.M Stereo 14, Lissie, Kiggen Stereo 14, Lissie, Kiggen 3:18
    Because of U Rescue the Beat, Jooheon, I.M Rescue the Beat Rescue the Beat 3:03

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

The Clan Pt. 1 Lost has sold more than 94,000 copies since it's release. It peaked at number 3 on the Gaon Weekly Album chart, at number 6 on the Gaon Monthly Album chart, and landed at number 29 on the 2016 Gaon Year End chart. In Japan, the album peaked at number 37 on the Gaon Weekly Album chart. It also peaked at number 5 on the Billboard World Album Chart. The album was also included as part of KultScene's Best K-Pop Albums of 2016 list.

"All In" peaked at number 6 on the Billboard World Digital Song chart and was included on Dazed 20 Best K-Pop Tracks of the Year (at number 11) and KultScene's 50 Best K-Pop Songs of 2016 (at number 21).

VIII. Awards and Nominations

Year Award Category Nominated Work Result
    2016 18th Mnet Asian Music Awards Best Dance Performance - Male Group "All In" Nominated
    2017 31th Golden Disc Awards Disc Daesang The Clan Pt. 1 Lost Nominated
    2017 31st Golden Disc Awards Disc Bonsang The Clan Pt. 1 Lost Won