Monsta X - The Clan Pt. 2 Guilty

• The Clan Pt. 2 Guilty is the fourth mini album by South Korean boy group Monsta X and the second part of The Clan album trilogy. It was released on October 4, 2016 by Starship Entertainment. The album contains six tracks including the title track "Fighter".

I. Background

In September 2016, it was announced that the group would release the second part of The Clan series. The music video for the lead single "Fighter" was released on October 4 with the album.

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangment Duration
    Fighter Jam Factory, Jooheon, I.M Park Geuntae, Choi Jinseok, Martin Hoberg Hedegaard Park Geuntae, Choi Jinseok. Martin Hoberg Hedegaard 3:38
    Be Quiet Mafly, Keyfly, Jooheon, I.M Hyuk Shin, 999, Jayrah Gibson, Davey Nate 999 3:03
    Blind Giriboy, Jooheon, I.M Giriboy Giriboy 3:33
    Queen Mafly, Keyfly, Jooheon, I.M Hyuk Shin, 999, Jayrah Gibson, Davey Nate 999 3:12
    하얀소녀 (White Love) Jooheon, I.M Jooheon, Ye-Yo! Ye-Yo! 3:50
    Roller Coaster Trinity, Jooheon, I.M 1Take, Tak, Trinity Tak 3:17

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

The Clan Pt. 2 Guilty has sold more than 100,000 copies since it's release and became Monsta X's first album to cross that mark. It peaked at number 2 on the Gaon Weekly Album chart, number 6 on the Gaon Monthly Album chart, and landed at number 23 on the 2016 Gaon Year End Album chart.

In Japan, the album peaked at number 77 on Billboard Japan's Hot Album Chart. In the US, it charted as high at number 3 on the Billboard World Album Chart and Monsta X made their debut on the Billboard Heatseekers Album Chart at number 16.

"Fighter" peaked at number 8 on the Billboard World Digital Song chart. In 2021, five years after it's release, the track "Quiet Down" charted at number 14 on the US World Digital Songs chart.