(g)i-dle - I Made

• I. Introduction

I Made is the second mini album by (G)I-DLE.

It was released on February 26, 2019 with "Senorita" serving as the album's title track and featuring 5 tracks.

(G)I-DLE's second E.P I made has a meaning since the entire album is produced by the members themselves, includes the lead single "Senorita".

"Senorita" is a lead single written by the leader of the group, SOYEON, just like their previous singles, 'LATATA' and 'HANN(Alone)'. The chic song portrays a person confessing one's feeling very confidently to the person he/she fell in love at first sight.

The title I Made is also created by the members, they wanted the title to be a continuation of their first EP, I am, and also gives a peek of what come in the future. While in I am the group introduced who they are as a group and their individual personality, in I made, (G)I-DLE presents more mature and captivating performance.

II. Tracklist

1. Senorita

2. What's Your Name

3. Put It Straight

4. Give Me Your

5. Blow Your Mind

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.