CRAXY

• I. Introduction

CRAXY is a five-member girl group under SAI Entertainment. They debuted on March 3, 2020 with the full-length album My Universe.

In February 2020, the group also revealed they were planning to release their debut album on March 1. The album would consist of ten tracks, including the solo and pre-debut songs. The title track was revealed to be "Aria".

On March 1, the company posted on their social media that due to internal issues, they were postponing CRAXY's debut until March 3.

CRAXY were originally supposed to make their first comeback in August or October with a music video shot abroad. However, due to COVID-19, the group couldn't travel abroad and had to delay the comeback.

II. Members

Wooah: Leader, Main Rapper, Vocalist

Karin: Main Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper

Hyejin: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist

Swan: Main Vocalist

ChaeY: Lead Vocalist, Maknae

III. Discography

Studio Albums

My Universe

Digital Singles

My Universe (pre-debut)

IV. Social Media

Twitter: https://twitter.com/saitainment

V. CRAXY MVS

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.