A Love So Beautiful

• I. Synopsis

The series is story of unrequited love of three high school students. Seventeen-year-old Shin Sol-i (So Joo-yeon) is a cheerful girl. She is a student of Chun Ji High School. She has a crush on her fellow student and neighbour Cha Heon (Kim Yo-han). She repeatedly confesses her love to Cha Heon, who appears distant but in fact is awkward when it comes to expressing feelings. Woo Dae-seong (Yeo Hoe-Hyun), a good swimmer, transfers to Chun Ji High School and falls in love with Shin Sol-i.

II. Background

A Love So Beautiful is based on the 2017 Chinese web drama of the same name which in turn is based on the novel To Our Pure Little Beauty by Zhao Qianqian.

III. Trailer

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Main Cast

Actor Role
    Kim Yo-han Cha Heon
    So Joo-yeon Shin Sol-i
    Yeo Hoe-hyun Woo Dae-seong

V. Reception

The web drama has garnered 37.3 million cumulative views over its run of 24 episodes.