DIA - Do It Amazing

• I. Introduction

Do It Amazing is the debut studio album by DIA.

It was released on September 14, 2015, by MBK Entertainment and distributed by interpark.

It consists of 11 tracks with "Somehow" serving as the album's title track.

"My Friend's Boyfriend" was released as a digital single on October 20. This marked the only release with the original line-up that included member Seunghee, who left the group on April 2016.

II. Commercial Performance

Do It Amazing debuted and peaked at number 11 on the Gaon Album Chart on the chart issue dated September 20–26, 2015.

The album also debuted at number 36 for the month of September 2015, with 1,684 physical copies sold.

The album sold a total of 2,375 physical copies in 2015.

III. Tracklist

1. Music Lover (intro)

2. Lean On Me

3. Somehow

4. My Friend's Boyfriend

5. My Polaris

6. Like Yesterday

7. Same Place

8. Say Hello

9. Somehow (chinese version)

10. Somehow (acoustic version)

11. Somehow (instrumental)

IV. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.