DAY6 - Band Aid New

• I. Introduction

Band Aid is the ninth extended play by the South Korean boy group Day6.

II. Background & Release

The extended play was released on September 6th, 2024 under the JYP Entertainment label. It has a total of eight tracks, with all of them involving Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, and WONPIL as the writers, and Hong Ji Sang as the producer.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    Monster (괴물) DOWOON, Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, WONPIL, Young K Hong Ji Sang 3:37
    Melt Down (녹아내려요) Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, WONPIL, Young K Hong Ji Sang 2:50
    She Smiled (그녀가 웃었다) Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, WONPIL, Young K Hong Ji Sang 3:29
    Shxtty Game (망겜) Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, WONPIL, Young K Hong Ji Sang 3:12
    Help Me Rock&Roll (도와줘요 Rock&Roll) Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, WONPIL Hong Ji Sang 2:37
    Counter Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, WONPIL, Young K Hong Ji Sang 3:00
    I'm Fine Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, WONPIL, Young K Hong Ji Sang 3:19
    Still There (아직 거기 살아) Hong Ji Sang, SUNGJIN, WONPIL, Young K Hong Ji Sang 3:20

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Reception

The extended play received 5 out of 5 stars on Melon.

Band Aid - DAY6 (데이식스)
    음악이 필요한 순간, 멜론
    www.melon.com