EVNNE - Target: Me New

• A diagonal line with a pink to blue gradient in it against a black background, and the title below and above, with the E in

I. Introduction

Target: Me is the first extended play by the South Korean boy group EVNNE.

II. Background & Release

The extended play was named Target: Me because of the intention to "become a target of the public's attention". It was released on September 19th, 2023.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    TROUBLEDr.JO, hongsamman, Jacob Aaron, Noerio, Rick bridges, THE HUB 88, 차유빈, 희창3:26
    Role Model
    YUKI, 정호현3:13
    Pretty Thinghwippi, Kyler Niko, Ronnie Icon, NEWold, 강은정, 김지향3:01
    Your TextHUMBLER, Ryan Curtis, 최지윤2:58
    JukeboxOLLIPOP, Gabriel Brandes, Ollipop, the garden, 이스란, 이정현, 지윤서3:01
    Even More
    BIGGYU, 김두현, 김지향, 서정진, 지윤서, 케이타3:18

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Reception

The extended play peaked best at #1 on the Circle Chart and peaked worst at #54 on Japanese Hot Albums (Billboard Japan) on the weekly charts.

On the year-end charts, it peaked at #80 on the Circle Chart.

264,193 copies of the extended play have been sold in South Korea, and 30,748 copies of the aforementioned extended play have been sold in Japan.