Posts by monke

That’s not what that user meant. Your 16-year-old comparison comment was meant to be a shade and that’s why other Treasure fans liked it. You could’ve said to the ARMY, “Why not pick on someone your own size or compare 16-year-old JK to 16-year-old Haruto, fullstop.” What you did instead was add on and claim that ARMYs wouldn’t dare to compare them.

Now tell me, why would ARMYs not dare to compare them when “we all know how he looked”? Unless you were trying to imply that ARMYs themselves would put down 16-year-old JK’s looks when we wouldn’t. That’s why you got those Likes. You were aware of that shade and now you’re backpedaling, pretending that you were being defensive and innocent the entire time.

nope. that comment is exactly what is says.

i'm very confident that Haruto looks better than 16 years old JK. you wanna see that as a shade then so be it, as if armys in this thread didn't go further than that and calling Haruto all sorts of ugly things.

then why give that subtle shade towards Jungkook for how he looked when he was 16? You think he looked ugly? well then next time don't use the "my fave is a minor" excuse when he gets bashed for looks. hypocrisy doesn't work here.

If you're getting triggered over someone calling your 16 year old fave ugly, then I have the right to get triggered over someone calling my fave's 16 year old self ugly.

did you see me calling him ugly? lol don't assume.

he's definitely not ugly but Haruto is arguably more handsome when they're the same age. it's as simple as that.

you're the one who goes on and on about how 16 years old should look like and Haruto looks old and no wonder people sexualize him. that kind of talk over a minor i've no words.

Listen, your comment was meant to shade. It was obvious.

You said that people wouldn't dare compare them because we all know how JK looked at 16. And people loved your shade. Let's be honest here. You were angry and wanted to retaliate.

For the 3rd time, I don't agree or like these comments myself. This is why I didn't like the comments or quoted them with a laughing emoji or saying I was wheezing.

I thought they were uncalled for. There's a mod in the thread so I believe and hope they will be dealt with.

yes and?

i still didn't say anything about his look. if people see it as a shade, it means they secretly do admit that haruto looks better and can't deal with it.

people were wheezing coz they're still tiptoeing on the subject, as usual when dealing with armys, and i came in saying my piece. good that you behave yourself but clearly other armys didn't. point at one teume in this thread that bash JK's look, NONE. none of us calling him homo or dumb fish or plastic or old. who are being outright rude? deal with your fandom first before coming for teumes.

well according to me, Jungkook looks his age and I don't live in the west. I'm not tryna drag Haruto for looking old but the way some of y'all were mocking Jungkook for looking his age didn't sit right with me. Jungkook looked really cute when he was 16. How can some y'all think cute = ugly? smh.

you didn't drag haruto for looking more mature when you're the one who brought up the sexualizing shit?

bro you think we're blind?

and my initial comment got nothing to do with looking old or young when they're the same age, i don't know how you get to that point.

I think you are too angry now to understand what I am trying to say and you are making things up to make me a villain. But you can't see that I am not. Perhaps when you cool down.

You care about an idol getting attacked but you shade yourself and you even shrugged that you didn't lie. I did no such thing.

My only comment about Haruto, despite the shade in this thread, is that I think there are other members of his group I find better looking which I think it's a respectful opinion.

I already said that I don't agree with the comments shading Haruto and why I made that comment at the time.

point at any of my comments here that say anything about JK's look. none. i mostly defended haruto's.

but i've seen comments from your fandom that said he looks 20 which makes him deserve all the sexualization he got. i've loss for words.

i just say if you want to be fair, compare them when they're the same age but some people seem to take offence at that.

yeah it's clear enough that you don't think we don't have a right to defend our boy who's being attacked unnecessarily. it's clear that you only care when JK being attacked but who cares about a 16 years old kid who's being attacked first.

ok should know better, it's always like this.

Haruto looks over 20 which is not a good thing. He will look over 35 once he reaches his 20's. I mean at least his noona fans won't feel guilty about sexualizing a minor because he does look his noona's age. smh.

and who are you to decide what 16 years old should look like?

it's not his fault he looks more mature, he even apologized for it live which is ridiculous coz it's not something he can control.

and if you've seen comments in Treasure's videos, inappropriate comments will quickly be shut down by other teumes. we have our share of teumoms that won't let people harm our boys.

I have manners and didn't laugh at the shade comments like the Treasure fans seemed to have done.

And you basically said that you saw a childish behavior and emulated it. It doesn't make it any better.

why don't you quote your own fandom and tell them not to start shit then?

no it doesn't make it any better but big fandoms expect people to receive bash laying down it seems.

he's 16. and i've seen people in this thread call him homo, bash his teeth, calling him plastic and a dumb fish. and you're coming @me?

i didn't even say anything about jungkook'a look but it seems people got the idea. not my fault.

not everyone can look like a god when they're 16. only a special kind.

look how defensive this answer is. So it’s ok to mock any 16 year olds look as long as it’s not your fave.

Jungkook is unique and charismatic looking. Not some plastic factory produced idol. Ain’t nobody looking like him in pop.

you come here and preach when your fandom took shot at a kid first? why not quote and discipline them before coming at me?

lmao and careful calling people plastic, it reflects more on your faves.

I think he just need to fix his teeth... I dont know him but you guys have mentioned he is only 16... Best time to get some braces/invisalign

his teeth are actually much better now compared to his YGTB. i think they already put in braces.

tbh i like his previous teeth, imperfections are beautiful.