Posts by ramond45

Who's Your Favourite Artist In Kpop & Why Are They Your Favourite?

Me: GOT7

'GOT7' have been my ult kpop artist since 2019. I freaking love them. They have great music. One of my favourite discographys in kpop and one of the best discographys in kpop imp (argue with the wall if you disagree). They are so funny and never fail to me laugh. Have great personalities. Such likeable people honestly. And the only group im truly invested in. I like a lot of artists in kpop but no artist is like GOT7. They way I love them is so different from other artists in kpop. As I said the only artist im truly invested in. It They are also having a comeback next month which im really excited for. Everyday I can't wait for their come back. Also shout out to bambam for spoling the all details about the comeback. I honestly don't know what I would've done if GOT7 disbanded last year when they left JYP entertainment. Im so glad they decided to continue as a group. Its go heart warming that they decided to continue to sing for us. Also frick Jay yee pee. I've been stanning GOT7 for almost 3 years now and I hope it continues it that way. I kinda ranted for a bit but when it comes to GOT7 I don't mind. They are my ult kpop artist after so I'll rant about why they are best any day of the week. Also if you dont stan GOT7 then what are waiting for stan GOT7. Also stream their new comeback in May when it comes out.