Posts by tatyey

Hi i am a small youtuber and I made a video about controversial opinions about kpop (I am a very small channel so consider giving it a look and (maybe subscribing) here's the link:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ). It got me thinking, what are your controversial opinions about kpop?

Hi guys I am a small youtuber (barely 40 subs lol). I just made a video talking about my controversial opinion and I spilled some hot tea (consider giving it a look and subscribing (maybe?), I am having a really hard time growing and you would make my day. here's the link:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello guys, I am a small Kpop youtuber (barely 30 subs) and I just made a video talking about Le SSERAFIM recent album (if you feel generous give it a look and maybe consider subscribing (?)). Here's the link:

What do you think of this comeback?

Hi guys, I am a very small YouTuber (30 subs lol) and I made rating and ranking every Newjeans song (If you feel generous and you want to help a small YouTuber give it a look and maybe subscribe , here's the link:

). Anyway do you think that Newjeans will be the next blackpink of Kpop?

Hi guys, I am a very small YouTuber (30 subs lol) and I made rating and ranking Blackpink' solo projects (If you feel generous and you want to help a small YouTuber give it a look and maybe subscribe :), here's the link:

). Anyway, what's your favorite Blackpink's project?

Hi guys, I am a small Kpop youtuber (I have 20 subs lol) and I made a video rating every single song from Newjeans in 4 minutes (if you feel like it give it a watch and you feel extra generous subscribe)

External Content www.youtube.com

I was wondering what's your favorite Newjeans song?

Hi guys I am a small Kpop youtuber. I just made a video rating some debut songs (attention, fearless, eleven etc). if you feel extra generous take a look at my video:

I would be so happy if you subscribed to my channel since I have only 20 subs :(

I expressed what I think about fearless in my Kpop YouTube channel (here's the link:

) (If you feel like it give it a look and if you feel extra generous subscribe)

what do you think?