Posts by darendru

It’s just a kind of orgasmmmmmm. I really love this game <3. Without doubt, it is an iconic one. I downloaded different programs on my phone, while my laptop is being repaired. I play gta5portable.com in my free time. Unfortunately, my laptop is not so good and I play only San Andreas. I even downloaded my own playlist there through a folder. BTS songs are the best for the road and sunset. Or BlackPink if u want just punish and beat people lol

Yeah, I have seen dolls like that on Aliexpress. I remember when I was looking for a similar doll online, and I ran into a sex doll website, lol. I went through the website, and I decided to order one silicone sex doll randomly. I broke up with my girlfriend, and I thought that a doll might help. It has been a week since the doll has arrived, and I can easily say that it was a great decision since it really helped me out. Now I do not have the amount of stress that I used to have, and I can concentrate on my career and not on stupid relationships.

OMG, she is gorgeous. At this point, she can have any kind of hair and still be adorable. I’ve always wanted to dye my hair, but my parents are too conservative, and that is why I didn’t have the guts for it. Last year I graduated from high school, and now I live really far from them in my dorm, and I think it is the best time for me to dye my hair. I’ve always wanted to try grey hair, but everyone said that this color would damage my hair, and I should try something darker. I asked around, and it turned out that there is a hair coloring wax that works perfectly, and my hair won’t be damaged after it. I gave it a shot, and everything worked perfectly.

K-POP in 2010 just began to become popular, and it was amazing. I remember all my colleagues from school were making jokes on me that I was listening to K-POP, and now practically all of them like such music, just because it is the mainstream now. I remember I was using an app on my phone to download mp3 at high quality to share it with my friends, but unfortunately, I was the only one listening to such a genre of music. Listening to songs from that period brings me back so many memories and makes me feel so nostalgic.