Posts by Max-Velin

My first anime was the movie "The Shape of the Voice. Quite a difficult anime to watch for the first time. The theme of the anime is not childish at all (disability, suicide and child cruelty). But it's not hard to watch. There are, of course, a couple of dramatic moments. But they eventually flatten out. And the film does not leave a heavy feeling in the soul - on the contrary. The main character's emotions are very interestingly portrayed this. He grows up and realizes all of his actions. And he understands that this is wrong but he also has problems on the psychological side. That's what I liked best. I fell in love with anime because of this movie.

I don't like Captain Marvel and all the movies that are similar to it. In short, the weakest Marvel movie. Doesn't contribute anything to the development of the film universe. Marvel movies usually do not spoil us with the plot.

And this movie was no exception. It is hard to see any interesting storylines and twists here. You feel like you are watching a set of splash screens from a computer game. And based on the plot of some mediocre game. That is the pluses in the movie hard to find everything else is average. And within the Marvel Universe the main character looks disgusting. Because she is head over heels stronger than all the other heroes put together judging by this movie.

My older sister used to work in a marketplace that specialize in beauty and helath so she occasionally gave me makeup. She resigned already so i have to say bye to freebies :crys:

Hmm i do think some people still look good with a little bit of dark circle. But in my case it looks horrible. I'm also anemic so i'm super pale and combined with my saggy eyebags and dark circles i look dead ||

My mother worked in a cosmetics store and often brought it to me. Freebies are always a good thing. That's how my love of cosmetics came about. I'm not a fan of any bright and flashy makeup. I wear my makeup more modestly. I just emphasize a little bit of everything. When I went to her store to choose something for myself I had my eyes scattered in different directions. So many branded cosmetics I have not seen. I liked cosmetics with special packaging. This free cosmetic mockup https://mockupfree.co/cosmetics really attracted me. I didn't even look inside. I liked the design and that's why I took it. LOL :lover4:

Я был одержим дзюдзюцу кайсен какое-то время, вы его смотрели?

Yes, of course. It's a legendary anime. The characters are somewhat reminiscent of those from the Naruto universe. Don't you think so? My favorite character is Goji Satoro. Did you like him when you watched it?