Posts by D-Zaak

Don't sleep on Purple Kiss. Now that Mamamoo will disband after Wheein finishes her touring and promo duties for WAW... Purple Kiss is now the golden GG of Rainbow Bridge. I'm sure RBW will put a lot of promo and $$$ behind them. Mamamoo was arguably part of the Big 4 GG (without being in the Big 3 companies), so there is some sense to Purple Kiss being huge in the future. Swan is the next Hwasa with her thick hips.

I agree right now it's Itzy, G-Idle and Aespa. Personally I prefer Everglow but I have to be real and say they are not on that level.

Great comparison as both songs are really going for the same concept. My 2 cents as both songs are better at some things than others.

Everglow - First

As a complete package, "First" has a better overall girl crush concept than PTT for the following reasons:

The choreography goes much harder than PTT and comes off as a strong boy group style choreography. Nothing sweet or cute about it.

The MV is amazing and they went all out with the special effects.

More rap parts = more girl crush.

LOONA - PPT

"PPT" is the better actual song. Musically speaking it is much more creative for the following reasons:

Indian influence is creative.

Some cool nods to Ariana Grande in the 2nd part of the first verse (Kim/Yves part).

Like "Why Not", the descending baseline with ascending vocals is absolute ear candy.

Overall there is more musical variation than "First".

I voted for LOONA because the question was which one is the better "song". If the question was which is the better "release" I would vote Everglow for the better MV and choreo. I love both either way and LOONA and Everglow are in my top 5 GG.