Posts by Nightmaze

I didn't even consider the fire truck era, because all of them were suffering at the same time, but you're right, he was one of the better ones. And he does look great in the Chain MV, I forgot about it, probably cause I'm not really a fan of the song tbh.

As for idols looking better with dark hair, that is true. I wish companies would consider a more natural look for their groups, sometimes less is more, as they say.

The only exception for me is Vernon from Seventeen. The blond/brown hair fits him perfectly, much better than the completely dark hair.

hansol vernon chwe.jpg

HE HAS BROWN HAIR NOW!!!! OMGGG!!!.jpg

social media _ hvc✖️js.jpg

Not only he's one of the most handsome, but his voice is AMAZING! It has such a good tone and power. NCT is definitely sleeping on his potential.

And thanks for the welcome! Nobody I know likes kpop, so the forum seemed like a good place for having a chat about these things.

I think someone in the SM staff/styling must hate Taeil. I've noticed often his styling is just horrible. From non flattering hair styles and colors, but really ugly and baggy clothes. And look, almost every kpop artist has at least one comeback where they don't look so good with the choices made by the production, but with Taeil it seems too recurrent to be a coincidence. Any casual observer can tell that he doesn't look good with colored hair, nor with that bob fringe hairstyle and definitely not the mullet, that for some reason kpop still tries to make it work.

The best I've seen him is in the Superhuman and Simon Says MVs, not only the buzz cut sides and black hair looks great on him, but the clothes had a good fit. Am I crazy? I mean, he still handsome, don't get me wrong, but clearly SM doesn't put the same effort into figuring what could fit him best.