Posts by Jaehyunshoe

I know i’m a troll but this is a serious topic.

I know muslims are hurt by what those idols and celebrities did and I completely understand. But yall need to realize that China is not a first world country like the US or like a lot of countries in Europe.

China is governed by dictators, there is no democracy there. You don’t have a right of speech, you can’t go against the government. If those idols did decide to go against their country, them and their families could have gotten killed.

You don’t know what happens inside that country. A lot of chinese people who moved from china always talked about people speaking against their country and then suddenly disappearing without seeing them ever again.

China is a really dark and mysterious country just like North Korea. The government is really strict and the laws are harsh. Even if Jackson Wang decide to go against his country, him Nd his family would have gotten hurt and nothing would have changed.

I’m not telling you if you should feel hurt or not but i’m just telling you to not jump on conclusions cause you don’t know what happens inside that country.

Okay you didnt have to spill :eyes: your completely correct on this one. This is what I've been thinking when the whole BTS thing happened. Also this reminds of of the performative activism armies had when BTS donated to BLM, not even armies the whole kpop fandom as a whole. And then a month later people were back to being racist and defending their racist idols again. I'm not saying the whole fandom was like this but the majority.

Ok you’re usually a troll but u kinda spilled with this one. And also :akorns: :akorns:

Now the funniest thing will be them trying to deny it when everyone knows i’m right :cryingr:

Don’t act like i’m making random shit up cause it’s true.

I spend some time on all kind of social media and when all the asian anti racism thing started, everyone was talking about it, but barely any kpop stans were talking about it. But when that german interview thing happened where he was racist towards BTS, all i could see on my pfp was kpop stans (mostly armies) saying "stop racism towards asians". Bitch what?!? Why weren’t you saying that before?

Another example is when kpop stans suddenly become feminists when their faves face misogyny.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t speak up about world issues because they SHOULD. But i’m calling a lot of yall out for being hypocrites.

And this happens ESPECIALLY with armies and blinks, those two fandoms are the biggest hypocrites. One second they be bullying people online and right after they be talking about self love.

Key word: Mostly

Tl;dr: Most kpop fans are performative activists

I swear it’s delusional how blinks think that Blackpink is the top gg. All they have is youtube views.

"ThE alBUm sOlD 1M CoPiEs" ok and? Yall have been saving money for 374925284 years.

Let’s not talk about them not having any daesang cause it’s embarrassing.

Twice might not have had 1M sales for an album but onces have been FED since debut, album after album they didn’t have enough time to save money but Twice’s sales are still consistent and keep on increasing every comeback. They literally have 10M sales. And also they have the most daesangs for a gg.

I’m not trying to attack anyone here just stating facts