Posts by Nakayuki

There's a reason why Beomgyu scares on him :cryingr: btw, he won silver medal in final tho.

https://mobile.twitter.com/txtuppuz/status/1353503880793886720

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We had cheerful-bright concept for blue hour. It might be the opposite for the next comeback.

I like TXT dark fantasy elements, it's kinda exciting for the continuation of their lore :yesr:

Let's started with V6 senpai. Inuyasha op

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Flow-Go Naruto op, great for morning alarm

Whenever I want to fell badass

When you fall in love

When you want to vent your anger

My favorite anime last year with my ult J-idol group

I really miss Hey Say Jump :waterr:

Baka JE with their Taisho era management, when will I can listen to their songs on Spotify?

personally, I want them to do hip hop or rock band concept. members have said many times that they practiced a lot of hip hop and how crown was something they had never done, so :whatr:

Rock band? Something like this?

Or softer one like this? Hyuka recommends this band a lot btw, he has similar music taste with mine :omgr:

I also want to see them with full hiphop. Bighit, please unleash their inner rapper.

Both Oneus and TXT need to go full horror. Like now (but not RIGHT now, they also need rest)

K-Moa were complaining about horror theme in Eternally :sweatr:

I want traditional concept for TXT. Run Away with gugak orchestra performance still amazed me until now. Isn't it good to promote their own culture? They also look great in hanbok :omgr:

External Content twitter.com

100k is coming soon :danceb:

Moas are lazy as hell and i dont like their approach of guilt tripping others when they do not reach the goal. Find some more creative ways of involving fandom!! Also k-moas and j-moas are the most strong part of the fandom while i-moas :rolleyes:

Twitter? I follow fanacc on Insta, they are quite nice and creative when it comes to encouraging moa to achieve the goals. But I admit, we're still hella weak :waterr:

K-moa and J-moa hard carry a whole fandom on every comeback. Maybe because most of them aren't multis? so they're really focus only on TXT. :whatr:

He slaps everything, everyone :cryingr:

External Content m.youtube.com

wow, so moas will be able to go in person? we've really come full circle since last year. i'll be really glad to see txt having fun with moas and moas showing their support. we'll finally be able to make use of the lightstick! things are still shitty where im at but this gives me hope that it's starting to get better.

Yes, if the situation gets better, it will be offline concert. I remember how sad we were on the first fanlive because bighit cancelled it last year :waterr: