Posts by sorecer

;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If this is true IDK with this company anymore... MAY COMEBACK with a minialbum are u kidding me?

if they are coming back once a year at least it should be a FULL ALBUM always :pepe-sad:

it's a business report but still. I can't accept more mini albums for them if they are so gone in music ;(

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:peperain:

:pepecute:

I'm so happy is actually this song that's breaking her own records :froghype:

Some people here don't know but SNSD was a huge force bigger than any other GG the only one that's bigger is BLACKPINK thanks for their international fandom but domestic SNSD was just too big.

SNSD wasn't just sales it was the BRAND SNSD that was huge. They were everywhere not only in music they were always active in every field they were literally the face of Korea I mean they were even put next to Kimchi that's how huge and loved they are/were

External Content www.youtube.com

When people compare them to groups like Twice or 2NE1 I just laugh because yeah they had better digitals but SNSD BRAND was way bigger than music everyone knew them as a group or at least 1 member because their faces were literally in every corner of Korea

:froghype::froghype::froghype:

Taeyeon sings INVU live in Killing Voice

-I'm so freaking jealous of Kim Taeyeon. I wonder how it feels like to be able to sing like that?

-I didn't notice that this song is quite highㅠㅠ Taeyeon must be a genius. How could she be able to sing that part smoothly? I bet there's not a lot of people who can slay that part...

-It kills me how she sings so perfectly and smiles like that in the end

-Give me more of this. Please.

-This is so crazy, I'm speechless. If CD was a human, it's her.

-She's so much a better singer than I expected.

-I had no idea this song was that highㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously though, Taeyeon is really amazing.

-I really want to go to her concert... Taeng-con, Taeng-conㅠㅠ

-My favorite songs of hers are I, UR, and 11:11. And here she is, releasing a song that only she can sing. Whoa...

-She has a really great voice...

-She's such a great singer. I've always known that she's a great singer, but she's really so much better than I thoughtㅋㅋ

-I expected a lot but she still manages to exceed that. It's really amazing.

-This makes me realize how hard to sing this song live...

Taeyeon sings INVU live in Killing Voice
    이렇게까지 음원보다 더 음원일 수가 있는거임? 태연도? ; pic.twitter.com/QYpNexYoHr — 버니 🏹 (@309xoxo) February 22, 2022 She's really good. Here's the full version!...
    pannative.blogspot.com

the fact that ITZY debuted in 2019 and they already have way more songs than BLACKPINK that they debuted in 2016.

The fact that aespa will probably have more songs than itzy at the end of the year

makes me want to cry, WE NEED MORE SONGS if the June supposed comeback is not a full album (at least 10 songs) YG is going to be in flames

it's ridiculous their first ever album had 8 SONGS are u kidding me? :pepe-sad:

well deserved, PAK next please :pepe-cut:

I hate it, it's really the charts are clowing us or it's Bugs or it's FLO but always one :cryingk::annoyedk:

Totally deserved the song is just perfect :pepe-sad:

everyone is on tune :pepe-sad:

The feelings she delivers to the songs :pepe-sad: one of a kind :froghype: