Posts by warricleo

Aww, that's cute! I never really loved Pokemon, it was just something I watched because it was on TV and I've never really played any games...

But I do like the characters in it!

The franchise has been popular for many years and has captured the hearts of fans of all ages around the world. With a wide variety of games, shows, movies, and merchandise, there's something for every golden Pikachu Pokemon fan to enjoy.

A logical one would be to take a look around you. Consider how complex your body is. Isn't it fascinating to observe other creatures? Take a look at the earth. The Earth is in the goldilocks zone (not too far away or too close from the sun.) It is simply impossible for this to be the result of a random explosion. It had to be perfected by someone. Who is one and only (Allah).

This is unique, I realize, for all but sometimes it can also be attributed to being unusual to seeing you in different clothes "not fit my body/does not look good at me." It is difficult to walk outside the convenience zone if you have grown up with certain ideas on how clothes look on your body or your self-consciousness about a body part.

My boobs were too small for any type that showed your chest, because the legs were too short for ankle boots, because my tails are small in terms of my hips, I have to wear lil peep jean jacket, and that somebody in my height shouldn't wear coats below my bags, that they shouldn't be wear. my legs are too large or too "non toned" for skinny jeans and plume pants. For a decade it dictated my choices of fashion and I felt like so much clothing that "I didn't like it because of my kind of body."