Posts by 05riaha

I actually love Player, and ironically didn't like any of her previous stuff until her most recent album.

In a few ways it's improved my life, like certain songs make me feel more confident and many songs cheer me up when I'm feeling down. I've noticed that I really use K-pop to cope with my anxiety. It might sound lame but certain idols, especially the boys from Stray Kids, give me strength.

When I was in high school, the day ended so I was walking outside and the older gothic guy (and at the time kinda scary to me) was walking behind me. I grabbed my earphones out of my bag but apparently a tampon was stuck in them and it flew behind me and landed right in front of him. We made eye contact when I turned around and then I just turned back around and left. Lmao I didn't even pick it up because I was embarrassed.

can you recommend more songs like these ?

you have great taste

Thank you! And yeah I'll leave some of my favorites below!

GI$T - How Do I Look, Actor, Emotional Consumption (feat. Vinxen)

Meloh - Understand (feat. GI$T), IDNY (feat. Skinny Brown), Smoke

Kimmuseum - Palette, 281.31km (To.), Burgundy, Medicine (feat. Cobalt Brume)

TOIL - Go (feat. Leellamarz, Skinny Brown, Jayci Yucca)

Jayci Yucca - 100 to 0 (feat. Skinny Brown), Runners (feat. Skinny Brown), Fader (feat. Keem Hyoeun)

A lot of artists that are associated with Skinny Brown are really great. He does A LOT of collaborations so I usually check those out and if I like them then I start following those artists as well! That's how I found GI$T and Jayci Yucca.

EDIT: Another one that I forgot to add is G R I O - Forward (feat. GI$T and Skinny Brown). I've had this one on repeat for months.

Yeah, I really like 3W Clinic Snail Mucus Sleeping Pack. I also use DAANDAN BIT Snail Eye Cream. Both are awesome.

I definitely don't recommend the MediFlower Snow Sleeping Pack if you have sensitive or acne prone skin. It gave me terrible cystic acne and the product wasn't smooth at all. It honestly balled up into chunks when I was trying to rub it into my skin. I love the packaging and the look of the product itself because it actually looks like snow. I just tossed it in the garbage yesterday though because I was never going to finish using it.

As far as makeup I've always liked Etude House and TonyMoly. TonyMoly also has really great hand creams.

Anything by Skinny Brown - Fix You (1393), Fire (feat. Ash Island), SOS (feat. Changmo)

Paul Blanco also has great R&B songs that have The Weeknd vibes. I love Paul Blanco's songs titled Wraith, Mine, and especially Star Ceiling.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.