Lee Seung Gi covered Oasis's song 'Don't Look Back In Anger'

• Lee Seung Gi was the lead singer of a rock band when he was in high school. I'm so glad he covered this song. He's done a great job. :thumbup:

Starting 13:44

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• oh wow wow wow! I knew his voice was really good, but he suits this style so well. This is incredible. :omgr::lover4:

• oh wow wow wow! I knew his voice was really good, but he suits this style so well. This is incredible. :omgr::lover4:

He actually knows as the prince of ballads but when he sings rock, he really sings it. Like this one :cutes:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• He actually knows as the prince of ballads but when he sings rock, he really sings it. Like this one :cutes:

ooh I've seen some clips from this in an Eunwoo video. His voice really suits the genre. He should consider doing a rock album on the side. :yesr:

• ooh I've seen some clips from this in an Eunwoo video. His voice really suits the genre. He should consider doing a rock album on the side. :yesr:

Omg, a rock album would be great but I guess he prefers to sing pop/ballads now. Like, he killed it in this song. :woow:

I guess I can't complain too much because I also like his ballad songs. *shamelessly promotes* ^^

• his vocals are heavenly in this. My older sister used to be a big fan of his back in the day. Ty for posting

:thumbup: Yeah his vocals is really amazing. I especially love the sweet gruffness in his voice when he sings rock songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!