Having seen that talk about Weeekly's cute-type concept being pedo bait from last year I think they should just go for a Davichi-like concept with their next cb 🤔

• WTF... It's not alright to change a concept just because it might attract a certain demographic... Whatever you sing it will attract different kind of people, some people might be good, some people might be bad, some people might have good intentions, some others don't.

It's like wanting to cancel sexy concepts cuz it might attract rapers or people will objectify constantly the human body.

Cancel sad concepts cuz it might attract suicidal people and make them end their lives .

Cancel horror concepts cuz it might create killers or give people insomnia or bla,bla,bla

Also... It's not like the Weeekly girls are dancing on a club pole with bikinis and ice cream melting on their bodys. They are just ... acting like having fun , I don't see anything sexual.

• Weeekly is one of the best examples of no sexualization of minors in kpop. They use clothes with comfortable size, like these shorts:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wouldn't take stan twitter opinion too serious.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!