BLACKPINK's Jennie and Rose spotted at Paris Hilton's post-wedding party

• LOL ok so Blackpink probably won't be coming back anytime soon, I wouldn't be surprised if they just drop out of kpop :pepe-joy: and why is it always Rose and Jennie where's the others?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • LOL ok so Blackpink probably won't be coming back anytime soon, I wouldn't be surprised if they just drop out of kpop :pepe-joy: and why is it always Rose and Jennie where's the others?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they really intergrated with western celebs.

• Their hiatus is longer than Phineas and Ferb's summer vacation lol

• I think they always wanted to be western celebs. They just saw K-pop as the most reasonable option for them earlier on.

• I think they were invited by paris I don't see anything wrong with it

They are living a normal life I feel bad for idols that can't get to experience the simple things in life

• Blackpink are really enjoying the retired life :pepe-hehe: kpop who? yeah they're so disbanding *flashback to 2NE1*

• They're so busy hobnobbing with Western celebs, guess they're Hollywood's A-listers now

• They wanna be white so bad, have we seen them around a black girl?

• Blinks seem more worried about BP music than BP themselves

• only in kpop attending a party is controversial.

shouldn't be good news that your fave is enjoying her life and not being a lonely person? some of y'all act like Asian parents who expect their children to study & work 24/7 and never spend time to enjoy for themselves.

• This is disgusting and awful. How dare kpop celebrities travel to places and socialize with other celebrities and make friends. This is not what I signed up for. I want them to be controlled by their management and forced to do vlives every second day and talk about their pets and show me every aspect of their lives. How dare they try to live a normal successful life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!