Same Same Different [MBC My Teenage Girl Survival Show Signal Song Performance]

• Just watched this today, can't believe this show already have their signal song performance and it's the complete edition, that stage is really long lol and a lot of girls seems to have screentime. :waterr:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For those who don't know it's MBC's GG Survival Show with the name "My Teenage Girl" (Korean name "Excitement After School") which will start airing in November, maybe for those who are dissapointed in GP999 and its lineup can find solace in this one. Interestingly they also have Hyunhee who's an ex-yg trainee people thought would be in Baemon.

They already have a pre-show you can see in this playlist. Looking forward!:happyr:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 6 times, last by merekede ().

• merekede

Changed the title of the thread from “Same Same Different (My Teenage Girl/Excitement After School) Signal Song Performance / MBC GG Survival Show” to “Same Same Different [MBC My Teenage Girl Survival Show Signal Song Performance]”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!