ROTY - P1Harmony showing off their talents before their comeback through W.W.C

• I am just a random P1ece passing by and I know I might be a little bit late

BUT! I just wanted to share how talented these boys are!

This is just beyond....everything u know?

They recently mentioned in their interview in GDNY that they filmed their MV in LA and I am just gonna tell u all to stan them before it's too late!!!

I am soooooo excited for their upcoming comeback!!!

And you should know that they are like the masters for covers! you should check them out all!!!!!

Like they just make all of the songs to their own vibe!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These are some of my favorite covers too!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

U should see how all-around players they are....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!