kpop leaks

Approved the thread.
  • I recently hear that Kpop is just Pop in Korean :woow::woow::woow:

• I wouldn't just focus on a single group. It could be a "tip of the iceberg" situation. I'd file it away for later though. Only time will tell if this is actually even happening.

• Recently learned that YG entertainment might be gearing up for a possible chart manipulation scandal for blackpink. Scandal will affect their changes of resigning a lottt

did you hear this from yourself by any chance

• Blackpink's sales are pretty transparent. Chart manipulation is often pretty obvious too. Blackpink's sales don't follow those patterns. If this post is inspired by Lisa's sales jumping today, it's normal for fansites to wait till the last day of tracking to get their orders in...

• did you also post the sajaegi thread? must be a stan of idol soloists. seems pretty pressed.

• I recently hear that kpop idols are really robots made in factories and that they get plugged in their company basements to charge at night

• this is plausible to be honest. but where did you hear it from? did the idea just pop in to your head as a memory? :watt:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!