IU(아이유) _ eight(에잇) 'Vocal Cover' (w. Mehi June)

• Hellou my allkpop friends!

This is a project I worked on, around September last year.

I found it hard to finish, because I didn't like the uh uhs in the song and got tired of recording lol. Turned into a collaboration now, we decided to put it out today, since IU came out with a new release.

Usually I refrain from using only a photo for any video. Youtube is a video based platform so I try to stick to videos only, since we had to put the song out today, it turned out like this T^T.

Next cover, will be HWA. The recording is already complete and then I will finally mix in some cool Jpop songs.

P.S As always please mind, if you like my covers, you would be a great supporter by leaving a comment or a thumbs up on YouTube. It would help us push the video up the algorithm.

Thank you for your support everyone!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SINGER / SONGWRITER

Instagram I YouTube I LinkTree

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by jayne_morgan ().

• aww what a sweet comment! thank you lovable-15

SINGER / SONGWRITER

Instagram I YouTube I LinkTree

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!