Anon Storytime Thread

Approved the thread.
  • Just saying that the story of my life online is that ddos protection systems routinely think imma bot. like what? I just type fast.

• Just saying that the story of my life online is that ddos protection systems routinely think imma bot. like what? I just type fast.

Same? I keep getting captcha check points in like every 5 minutes only on akp. I thought something is wrong with my connection. But it only happens with akp.

• i once got a nosebleed during adult fun times and it was dark so i didn't get what was happening, but she asked me to turn the lights on, cause she felt something dripping onto her and when we turned the light on it looked like a horror scene

• i once got a nosebleed during adult fun times and it was dark so i didn't get what was happening, but she asked me to turn the lights on, cause she felt something dripping onto her and when we turned the light on it looked like a horror scene

is this is who i think it is ?

• IDK if this happens with anyone but

Once I got so angry, like fuming, Blood came out from my eyes, noise...

• Her sponsor wants her to spend more time on the east side. Her sponsor doesn't want her to run away with a westerner.

• thought this thread was gonna be us making a story lol

• I almost died when I was 10 cuase I didn't watch the road while crossing it to go to school

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!